Your shopping cart is empty!
FREE DELIVERY APPLIES TO STANDARD SIZED ITEMS ONLY. OVERSIZED ITEMS OVER 2M IN LENGTH, SUCH AS DOORS, DECKING OR OTHER ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE DELIVERY.
Please note we are a B2B supplier supplying businesses. Its a given that as. company you have the appropriate facilities and persons present during the delivery hours 8am to 6pm to receive goods. If you cannot receive the goods during this time or dont have the appropriate persons present to take the delivery ie. kerbside delivery then please do not order. We courier doesnt not bring good into a home, garden, drive or other. We supply businesses and expect businesses to put the appropriate measurers in place to receive a delivery. If you order direct to a clients address, you will be expected to be present to receive and check the delivery, anything other is between you and your client.
Whilst we offer next day, 1-2 day delivery services, couriers across the globe are facing issues with the impact of Covid-19 Lockdowns, with peak traffic busier then festive periods and reduced staff levels. Hence, as per any courier globally, and any supplier in industry, deliveries are NON GUARANTEED. If you cannot accept that, please do not order to avoid disappointment and complaints afterwards, as the courier to not offer refunds and collections should items be delayed slightly. We could offer all deliveries in 3 days to avoid any disappointment, but whilst courier delivery performance is at 98%, we hope the small margin of customers that are impacted by a slight delay are understanding and patient with the realities that a global pandemic brings on mail order services. If you need guaranteed products in hand, we recommend you source a supplier locally and pay retail prices, and collect the items yourself as no courier, or supplier at industry can offer anything in the way of a guaranteed delivery. Thats where you get the saving of ordering online from a remote warehouse deliveries by courier. We do not accept cancelations for dispatched goods that may get delayed. If they are rejected they will be refunded minus delivery cost and minus return cost. WE have tried out best to inform customers with several notices (banner, at checkout, delivery method mentioned 48-72 hour delays etc.). Any goods where a premium service has failed as a result of courier will be downgraded and part refunded the next applicable delivery charge. There is no such thing as a guaranteed delivery service, please be realistic with the service your ordering.
If you are not able to have a person present at the delivery address capable of offloading and waiting in the delivery window between 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday (unless a paid for upgrade to a timed service), and checking the goods prior to accepting them, then please do not order as there are charges for failed deliveries. We do not provide a timed slot or timed service unless you pay for such, in which case you will need to those the AM or PRE10 service at checkout. Please do not proceed with a free or standard delivery 8am to 6pm then ask for a time slot as your request will be declined. As standard, its an economy service to keep costs down to you as the customer as nobody likes to pay for expensive deliveries thus its not a dedicated delivery direct which would add £00s to every order.
WE HERE AT THISIS WHOLESALE GET AS FRUSTRATED AS YOU WITH COURIERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ITEMS GO MISSING, GET DAMAGED, ARE DELAYED ETC. BUT AS FRUSTRATING AS IT IS, THE COURIERS DO THEIR BEST WITH THE VOLUME OF GOODS THEY CARRY TO KEEP THE PRICE COMPETITIVE/AT A RATE CUSTOMERS ARE WILLING TO PAY (OR TO TO OFFER IF FOR FREE) SO OCCASIONALLY WHEN GOODS DO GO MISSING, GET DELAYED, GET DAMAGED - WE ASK FOR A LITTLE PATIENCE FROM CUSTOMERS IN CHASING THE COURIER UP. WITH TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ITEMS A DAY, YOU CAN IMAGINE A SINGLE MISSING BOX LOST ACROSS THE COUNTRY CAN TAKE SOME TIME TO LOCATE AND THUS IF YOUR ORDER IS OF SUCH IMPORTANCE THAT MUST BE GUARANTEED TO BE DELIVERED AT A CERTAIN DATE / TIME THEN WE RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT ORDER FROM A ONLINE MAIL ORDER COMPANY AND PURCHASE THE GOODS LOCALLY AT A LOCAL RETAILER AS THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE CERTAIN OF ARRIVAL WHEN PUTTING THE TRUST IN THIRD PARTY COURIERS. AND YOU MAY ASK, WHY DO WE NOT USE A DEDICATED COURIER OR OWN VEHICLES, WELL AS MUCH AS WE WOULD LOVE TO BUT NOBODY WANTS TO PAY £100+ FOR DELIVERY CHARGES AND OUR EXPERIENCE TELLS US, ALL COURIERS ARE THE SAME AND NO COURIER OUT THERE IS IMMUNE FROM PROBLEMS SO PLEASE WE ASK FOR YOUR PATIENCE SHOULD AND ISSUE OCCUR IN THE <1% OF DELIVERIES THAT IT DOES.
- Stock orders are dispatched the same day as receipt up until 5pm. Delivery is usually by courier, priced at a flat rate regardless of quantities. FREE NEXT DAY carriage to UK mainland is available for all standard sized items on orders over £50.00 but can be upgraded to express service at checkout. Due to delivery costs & packaging restrictions, Items over 2m are excluded from FREE DELIVERY.
Delivery upgrades for standard sized products (excludes oversized columns) are available at the following rates / areas:
- Any damages, errors or shortages requiring a replacement should be notified within 24 HOURS of receipt of order with evidence by emailing email@example.com. Replacements can only be sent upon completion of a claim which may include collecting of the goods AND original packaging, and completion of a questionnaire.
- Goods damaged in transit can only be replaced if signed for as 'Damaged'. Goods signed as 'unchecked' will invalidate and claim. Goods signed as received in good condition will not be eligible for a claim. TO REITERATE, GOODS MUST BE CLEARLY SIGNED FOR AS DAMAGED TO PROCESS A CLAIM AND WE MUST BE NOTIFIED IN 24 HOURS.
- Goods that are in a resalable condition can be returned for within 14 days of receipt for a refund reduced by any delivery charges. It is the customers responsibility to ensure prompt delivery, and recommended that the relevant proofs and/or insurances are taken prior to returning goods.
- We are not responsible for any failed/late deliveries.
- We are a Monday to Friday 9 - 5 pm business. We are not open weekend and couriers do not ship weekends, so if you order something on a Saturday evening at 10pm, it will be dispatched on the next working day. ie dispatched monday on the paid for delivery service. To confirm, we do not work / dispatch goods on saturday and sunday.
- Prior to returning any items, customers must ensure to contact us for a 'RETURNS AUTHORISATION NUMBER' & confirmation or returns address. Failure to do so may result in delayed/failure to refund. Please ensure any returns include a complete Returns Authorisation form.
ANY UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY ATTEMPTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO A RE-DELIVERY CHARGE.
PLEASE ONLY ORDER DELIVERIES ON A DATE AND ADDRESS THAT SOMEBODY IS PRESENT AT ALL TIMES BETWEEN 8AM AND 6PM. THE COURIER WILL NOT CALL AHEAD. THE COURIER WILL NOT WAIT. THE COURIER WILL NOT GIVE A TIME UNLESS YOU HAD PAID FOR A PREMIUM SERVICE IE. PRE-10AM.
DELIVERIES ARE KERBSIDE ONLY AND DUE TO HEALTH & SAFETY, THE DRIVER WILL BE UNABLE TO ASSIST OR OFFLOAD FOR YOU. SOMEONE ABLE BODIED TO MANUAL HANDLE HEAVY LOADS UP TO 40KG MUST BE PRESENT TO OFFLOAD GOODS.
Please note - B2B - business to business transactions are EXEMPT from the Consumer Contracts (formerly distance selling) - and hence business customers may be subject to restocking charges. It is the buyers responsibility to pay return delivery fees.
By ordering from the us your accepting these conditions. We advise that you do not book in any labour or works before receiving your order in full, couriers will not be held responsible for delayed deliveries.